FIAT® Chrysler Automobiles (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT®) is proud to offer a variety of Fleet and Commercial Options and Services. No matter what business you're in, it is important that your team of respected professionals drives a fleet line-up that reflects your quality and value. With our extensive dedication to innovation and customer satisfaction, we are able to help you put your best foot forward.
Each business comes with a unique set of transportation needs, which is why FCA Canada Fleet Operation tailors its programs to suit specific requirements. By becoming a Fleet Customer, you are provided with a quality product with every Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and FIAT® vehicle as well as the opportunity to experience the added value of our Fleet programs. Our experts at FCA Canada Fleet Operations are dedicated to giving you the best service in the business.General conditions apply to all program segments. Program details are subject to change. Contact FCA Fleet and Commercial Program Headquarters or your local dealer, St. Albert Dodge, in St. Albert, Alberta for more details.
FIAT® Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) fleet vehicles offer you superior efficiency unlike that of its competitors. We are committed to eco-friendly innovation and manufacturing, as well as the development of alternative fuel options. As efficiency becomes more and more important in our world, we are dedicated to creating new products and processes that have a minimal impact on the environment. This minimal impact is accomplished through a series of plastic reducing processes, eliminating harmful substance use, and increasing the use of recyclable materials.
Alternative Fuel Options
Following our dedication to efficient options, FCA fleet vehicles are able to operate on regular 87-octane unleaded gasoline or ethanol (E85) fuel, or any combination of the two. Flex Fuel engines also play an increasingly important role in the manufacturing and overall economy of the Canadian automotive industry as the use of ethanol works to reduce the nation's dependence on foreign energy.
Eligibility & Enrollment
Explore the possibilities of becoming a Fleet member today through one of the six Fleet Account categories, including:
- A, H, N, G. Qualified Commercial Accounts
- B. Government Accounts
- C. Dealership FAN (Fleet Account Number)
- D. Independent Lease Companies
- F. Independent Daily Rental Company
- U. Utility Accounts
You are able to become a qualified and registered Feet Account Member by having a valid GST number, owning and/or leasing five or more passenger cars and/or trucks, or through the purchase of three or more Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and FIAT® vehicles at one time. To enroll, you must apply to become a Fleet Customer by completing the "Fleet Account Registration Form"
Service & Warranty
FCA is devoted to taking care of our fleet customers, from helping you choose a fleet that best suits your business needs and budget to offering a variety of service contracts and an extensive warranty. The New Vehicle Service Contracts include:
- Nationwide Service: any authorized FIAT® Chrysler Automobiles Canada dealer throughout Canada and the United States can provide Service Contract repairs and covered services.
- Roadside Assistance: All new vehicle plans feature Roadside Assistance for the duration of the selected plan and are able to access this service 24/hrs/day, year-round, nationwide. This service includes battery boost, tire change, lockout service, emergency fuel delivery, winching and towing and an available Tire Roadside Hazard Protection.
- Rental Allowance: Plans provide an allowance for substitute transportation up to $59 per day to a maximum of five days per repair visit. The contract owner may access this allowance any time the covered component of either the Service Contract, or the vehicle's Basic Warranty or Emissions Warranty fails and the repairs take overnight.
- Deductibles: The Service Contracts have $0 or $100 deductibles for the term of the contract and are dependent on the contract selected, not including towing or rental allowance.
- Transfer Policy: A Plan coverage's unexpired portion may be transferred to the subsequent retail purchaser at no charge. This selling feature benefits the original owner at the time of dealer trade-in, or private sale, as well as provides the dealer with an opportunity to obtain additional customer retention from the subsequent owner for the balance of the Service Contract covered services.
- Cancellation Policy: Within 60 calendar days of the contract purchase date, the customer may request, from the dealer, a full reimbursement. Reimbursement by FIAT® Chrysler Automobiles Canada, to the selling dealership, would be less than any paid repairs or services.
Send your Fleet out with confidence as Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and FIAT® vehicles are backed by a 5-year/ 100,000 km fully transferable Powertrain Warranty, a Basic Warranty coverage of 3 year /60,000 km, a rust-through coverage on all body sheet metal for 3 years and a Limited Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine Warranty of 5 years /160,000 km. The FCA team is prepared and willing to assist fleet management companies by providing seamless service and reliable warranty because we are committed to your success.
Come to St. Albert Dodge today to discuss your fleet options. With the best in Sales, Service and Financing option your local St. Albert Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram Dealer - St. Albert Dodge can help get your fleet on the road.